If you’ve made it to the interview stage, congratulations. We hope these hints and tips will help you perform at your best.
- Be positive throughout – show us why you want this role and how passionate you are. The right attitude isn’t something we can teach you so it’s something we look for during interview.
- Be prepared to elaborate on your statements and support them with examples.
- Do your research: know what’s happening both in our business and in the sector generally, and be prepared for a conversation about this.
- Be honest – if your interview takes you to an unfamiliar topic, don’t try to bluff your way through.
- Have some questions prepared about the business and role for your interviewer, but save any HR-related questions for the Campus Recruitment team.
- Your interviews should be a two-way process – this isn’t just for us to find out about you: it’s also so you can find out if we’re likely to be a good fit for you.